sy-008 CUSTOM BUILT SAILING
- Air Draft 49m;
- Head room 2m;
- Rig- Sloop;
- Rig Dimensions I=45m, J=13m, P=42m,E=12,5m;
- Generators 2xnorthern lights 16kw;
- Electrical power 24VDC, 120VAC, 230VAC, 380VAC 3HP 50/60Hz;
- Service accumulators capacity 1600Ah@ 24 VDC;
- Fresh water production capacity 350lt/h from HRO&Sea Rec Water Makers;
SAILS & RIGGING
-Main sail constructed out of Dyneema STX S 68 T-Cut with two reefs and six Full Battens, from
-Furling Genoa 134%, constructed of Dyneema STX S 59 T-Cut, with Rope Furling Pad, UV Leech
and Foot (SunBrella), from North Sails
-Five spreaders alloy mast fabricated by Rondal with boom fabricated by Sparecraft UK.
-All winches by Barient and Lewmar
-The rig is been trimmed by NAVTEC electro-hydraulic system installation (Boom Vang, Back stay
cylinder, Radar tilt, Outhaul, Canningham) and NAVTEC manual hydraulic installation (for inner and
- ENGINE: 360 HP 6-cylinder IVECO Fiat Turbo diesel RACOR fuel filters
- GEAR BOX: ZF reduction: 2:5:1
- BOWTHRUSTER: Richfield 35 HP retractable unit operated hydraulically of the main engine
- GENERATORS: 2 X 16KW Northern Lights generators, in sound shields. Stbd engine replaced (winter 2011)
- ELECTRICITY: 50/60 Hz 380 VAC three phase, 220 VAC single phase, 110VAC, 24 VDC for lights and hydraulics.
- SHORE POWER: Single or Three Phase
- BATTERIES: -Service batts: 3 banks consisted of 12 X 2 Volt element with nominal capacity 560 Ah each in parallel. 1600 Ah of 24-volt battery power. Last replacement 2007 (Sunlight); -Radio batts: 1 bank consisted of 12 X 2 Volt elements with nominal capacity 320 Ah.; -Starter batts: 1 bank of 2 X 12 Volt;
- BATT. CHARGERS: 1 X 100 Amp Victron and 1 X 50 Amp Mastervolt for Service batteries 1 X 25 Amp Victron for Radio Nav batteries and one for Starter batteries. -Inverter 110 VAC from batteries. Charger function is possible.
- AIR CONDITION: An Aquair reverse cycle chilled water system is used as the central supply unit. Individual controls for forward and aft parts of vessel.
- WATER MAKERS: An HRO and one Sea Recovery capable for operational water production of a total 300 Lt/h
- STEERING: Manual steering using quadrant and cables. 2m diameter wooden wheel formaximum sensitivity. Carbon fibre rudder with titanium frame plates andaluminium stock.
- FIRE EXTINGUISH. SYSTEM: For the engine room, halon semi-automatic system with manual Release by pull from outside the engine room. CO2 and Dry Powder extinguishers, located through out the vessel. Salt water system operated from engine room using engine driven pump or a 3PH electrical pump, with outlets throughout vessel.
- BILGES: -Vessel is divided into five separate bilges, with sensors for each one. The system is able to individually empty bilges using main engine driven pump or generator powered pump (3PH). All piping is made from Cupronickel (Copper-Nickel).
- VENTILATION: -Engine room is ventilated by ducts in deckhouse with built in ventilators. The ducts incorporate water traps and fire shutters. -All battery banks are forced ventilated; -Air is continuously ventilated throughout vessel by ventilators located in lazarette and ducted out below transom.
- WINDLASS and ANCHOR: -380 VAC Steen windlass, recessed below foredeck, with single gypsy and warping drum. -1 X 105 Kgr CQR anchor hydraulically rotates out of stowed position below foredeck, with 120 m of chain. -Fortress anchor with 100 m of rope.
GALLEY & LAUNDRY EQUiPMENT
- -Deep freezer
- -Viking gas stove, commercial range
- -4-zone stainless steel independent refrigirators
- -Miele Wash machine
COMMUNICATION, NAVIGATION & ENTERTAIMENT EQUIPMENT.
- -FURUNO Radar
- -Skanti 750 SSB
- -KVH Gyro Track SAT-TV Antenna
- -Aerial compatible TV omnidirectional antenna
- -3 X VHF
- -Full B&G Hydra Instruments, repeaters and board.
- -2 X GPS Plotter
- -1 PC for use as plotter and other PC applications with a 17” monitor incorporated in the instrument
- -1X NAVTEX
- -3 X Television
- -CD Changer
- -Amplifier and Loud speakers combined with Subwoofer in salon.
- -Speakers throughout the aft cabins
- -Waterproof speakers on deck cockpit and steering area
SAFETY & SECURITY EQUIPMENT
- -2 X Life rafts for a total of 16 persons
- -M.O.B., Pole etc
- -2 X MOM
- -Several Fire Extinguishers
Please, contact us for more details.